Peace & Justice Community

Public Group active 2 years, 10 months ago

Can “advocacy” in the political world be a spiritual practice? For some of us, the work of advocacy is our response to God’s call to discipleship. The Peace & Justice Community works with ecumenical and interfaith groups who advocate for peace and justice on Capitol Hill. We will share our information with Alliance members through the ClearVoice network and other resources. Join us in working for those whose voices are not heard in our political discourse; or to help the Alliance lift its voice for peace & justice; or to work ecumenically for justice in our land and in our time. Contact Carol Blythe.

Group Admins

• Profile Photo
    AOBadmin

Annual Gathering

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Carol Blythe Carol Blythe 4 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Carol Blythe
    Carol Blythe
    Participant

Hello members of the Peace & Justice Community. I have asked for a meeting space for lunch on Friday during the 2015 Annual Gathering. I have many resources to share with you — from various federal advocacy efforts. I have uploaded some of them to AllianceConnect. You may wish to review them —
    Report on the Interfaith Conference on Lethal Drones Jan 2015
    Ecumenical Advocacy Days “ask” 2015
    Peace & Justice Newsletter – Spring 2015
    Cuba Advocacy – Spring 2015 from Latin America Working Group

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.